Promotion of Access to Information Act
These manuals serve to inform members of the public of the categories of information held by the University, and which may, subject to the grounds of refusal listed in the Act, be disclosed after evaluation of an access application being made in terms of the Act.
Here you are able to download all the relevant documentation.
*Documents are in pdf format
- Wits Section 14 Manual
- Form A - Request for Access to record of public body
- Form B - Notice of Internal Appeal
- Form 1 - Objection to the Processing of Personal Information
- Form 2 - Request for Correction, Deletion or Destroying of Personal Information
- Wits Section 51 Manual
- Form C - Request for Access to record of private body
- Annexure C - Fees In Respect of Public Bodies
- Wits Privacy Notice
- Protection of Personal Information Act